Monday, January 13, 2014

Introductions, Screen Names, and Matching Podcasts

   Hey, readers. So, obviously, this is the first post of this blog, and I thought I'd use it to introduce myself and tell what I plan to do here.
   Alright, my name is Josh (thinking of a better screen name, so you can expect me to try a few out) and I'm from a small town in south Arkansas.
   The reason I've decided to make a blog is because I have several thoughts/theories/ideas that I'd like to share with the world, and my main goals are to inspire open-mindedness and to get people to think about...well, whatever.
   Before I finish this post, I'd like to let you all know that I will upload a podcast that matches (almost) each post I make, so that you can all hear the post in case you'd rather hear it that way.
   So, yeah, that'll do it for this post. Please, comment with topics that you'd like me to talk about and I'll see you guys in the next post that I...post.
Stay awesome (working on something better to say when I sign out, too),
Josh/<insert screen name here>

No comments:

Post a Comment